SUPPLEMENTAL POOL RULES FOR 2020 TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
- Capacity in the fenced pool area will be limited to 75 persons. Capacity in the main pool is limited to 50 people and the wading pool is limited to 11 people. This will be enforced by the lifeguard and pool staff.
- Swimming is by reservation only from this site.
- No guests or pool parties will be permitted.
- Checking in and out with the gate guard is required.
- Limited pool furniture will be put out by the pool. Members will be required to wipe down any furniture (tables, chairs) they have used before leaving the pool.
- All belongings must be taken home at the end of the day. No lost and found will be maintained at the pool. Items left behind at the end of the day will be discarded.
- Patrons shall abide by current CDC guidelines for social distancing and face coverings when interacting with members not from their own household. Face coverings should not be worn while in the pool.
- The pool will be closed from 3:00 – 3:30 pm and from 7:30 – 8:00 pm daily for disinfecting.
These rules are in place to ensure the health and safety of all pool members and staff. Members not abiding by these rules after receiving a warning may have their membership suspended or revoked at the discretion of the NSPCA Board of Directors.
ABOUT OUR POOL
Our pool area includes a large pool with diving board as well as a smaller wading pool. Certified lifeguards are on duty during operating hours. Children younger than 13 years who do not pass the deep water test are not permitted beyond the 5 foot marker.
We have a bathhouse for men and women with changing areas, showers and restrooms. Our enclosure includes a large grassy back lot with a jungle gym. Grills and picnic tables are available for use by our members. Street parking is available along Marbury Road. We also have a cashless snack bar selling cold drinks, ice cream treats, snacks and candy!
We plan several members only social events throughout the season. Events will be posted on the website, facebook page, and by email notifications.